Eastwick College, an NCCRS member organization since May 2022, mission is to prepare students for meaningful careers in a supportive environment that embraces diversity and promotes lifelong learning. Eastwick College’s programs provide students with the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of employers and the community. To this end, Eastwick College upholds the following institutional goals:
- To offer relevant programs that meet the demands of the workplace.
- To foster student engagement and success through excellence in teaching and a focus on student services.
- To maintain facilities and technological resources that create a stimulating learning environment and support the college mission.
- To establish and maintain relationships with communities of interest to further the mission of the college and seek additional opportunities for our students and alumni.
- To develop and expand the student's foundation in the following areas of general education: critical thinking, mathematical reasoning, information literacy, verbal communication, and written communication.
Non-degree programs range from 6 to 27 months of practical, intensive training delivered with an emphasis on personal attention. Degree programs add a strong foundation in general education and range from 15 to 51 months. Eastwick College offers the following degree programs:
- AAS in Business; AAS in Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography; AAS in Electronics and Computer Technology; AAS in Funeral Service; AAS in Health Science; AAS in Health Science (Health Information Technology Concentration); AAS in Nursing; AAS in Occupational Therapy Assistant; AAS in Surgical Technology; BS in Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography; and a BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Eastwick College offers the following certificate and diploma programs:
- Bilingual Licensed Practical Nursing; Business Administration with Computerized Accounting/Bookkeeping; Business Operations and Accounting; Electronics and Computer Technology; Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology; Licensed Practical Nursing; Medical Assisting; Medical Billing and Coding; Patient Care Technician