The following documentation and information from your most recent course/program offering is required and should be available for the evaluators and NCCRS to review at the time of an academic evaluation. Most of these items are also required for a five-year revalidation:
- A comprehensive list of learner outcomes for each course/exam.
- All instructional materials: handouts, textbooks, copies of required readings and/or articles, student manuals, workbooks, laboratory manuals, PowerPoint presentations, lectures (on-line or print versions).
- Copies of all assignments and assessments given (labs, quizzes, essays, midterm and final exams, oral presentations, case studies, etc.)
- Graded samples of student work for all assessments used to determine final grades (include any grading rubrics used). Include the work of three students representing a range of performance from below average to above average. In accordance with FERPA guidelines (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) regulations, all names and other identifying information must be redacted.
- Instructors’ qualifications: resume, biographical narrative, or CV.
- Class roster, attendance records, and official grade list for each course.
- Access to the master record keeping system for student records (initial visit only).
- Sample evaluations of classroom instructors and overall course rating completed by students.
- A formal proctoring policy for proficiency examinations (if applicable).
- Course design and delivery methods for on-line instruction (if applicable).
- Student identity verification and instructor feedback procedures for on-line learning and assessments (if applicable).