Business - Eastwick College
- Business - Eastwick College
- Computer Science/Technologies - Eastwick College
- Electronics/Digital Technology - Eastwick College
- English/Communications/Writing - Eastwick College
- Health Science - Eastwick College
- Math - Eastwick College
- Philosophy - Eastwick College
- Psychology/Sociology - Eastwick College
Descriptions and credit recommendations for all evaluated learning experiences
54 hours (12 Weeks)
August 2019 – Present.
Upon successful completion of the learning experience, students will be able to: demonstrate a conceptual understanding of human resource management with particular emphasis on employee relations management, employment law, recruiting and training, and developing management skills in employees; compose a research paper on a human resource topic and present the paper to the class; demonstrate a conceptual understanding of the chapters by writing a case study.
Major topics include: Lecture; discussions; textbook chapter reading; case study completed from each chapter; research paper and oral presentation; final exam and midterm.
In the lower division baccalaureate / associate degree category, 3 semester hours in Human Resources Management or Business (5/22). NOTE: This course was previously evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE). To view credit recommendations previously established by ACE, visit the ACE National Guide.