Western New England University
(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.) The College provides a mixture of formats including online, accelerated schedules, and on-campus day and evening courses for undergraduate part-time studies. Accelerated Degree Programs include bachelor's degrees in: Communication, General Business, Liberal Studies, Management, and Psychology. Part-time evening offerings include: Accounting, Business Information Systems, Criminal Justice, General Business, Liberal Studies, and Management. Part-day offerings include over 30 majors and programs which can be viewed on the College website. The college also offers an Online Bachelor in Business Administration degree completion program. Off-Campus Programs include the BS in Applied Economics, AA in Liberal Studies, BA in Liberal Studies, Communications, Psychology, and Sociology.
- The University will review for possible award of credit educational programs sponsored by noncollegiate organizations such as business, industry, government, professional, and voluntary associations.
- Workplace experience may also be considered. Decisions on the award of credit are based primarily upon the ACE National Guide to Educational Credit, the ACE Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services, and guidelines published by NCCRS.
- Students may also earn up to 30 semester hours from the AP, ACT, CLEP, and DANTES testing programs.
- The University has served working adults since 1919.
- An increasing number of courses are delivered entirely over the Internet; other courses supplement in-class meetings with Manhattan, the college's virtual electronic classroom.
- Part-time students have access to the college's tutoring and counseling resources including the Career Center, the Math Center, and the Writing Center. Off-campus students have electronic access to the college library and bookstore.