Excelsior University, an accredited, not-for-profit online institution, focuses on providing educational opportunities to adult learners. Having helped more than 190,000 students earn their degree, Excelsior offers associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, and certificate programs in six areas of study: business, health sciences, liberal arts, nursing, public service, and technology.
With generous credit acceptance practices, learners can transfer academic credit from previous college experiences and receive credit for military and workforce training; professional licenses and certifications; and College Level Examination Program (CLEP), DSST, and other approved exams.
Excelsior University and NCCRS Educational Benefits
Employees, members, and students of NCCRS member organizations are eligible to receive many educational benefits at Excelsior University, including:
- Tuition discounts of 10 percent on undergraduate and graduate programs
- Tuition deferral
- Online courses
- Credit for military and corporate training
- Financial aid, scholarships, and military/veteran benefits
Visit www.excelsior.edu/nccrs to learn more about the collaboration between Excelsior University and NCCRS.
If you want to combine your education records into one transcript without enrolling in a degree program, take advantage of Excelsior's unique OneTranscript® service.
OneTranscript® enables you to showcase your college credits and completed training programs in an official, easy-to-read document that verifies your accomplishments.
Why Use OneTranscript®?
- Make it easy for employers or colleges to see all the credit you’ve earned.
- Save time and money by eliminating multiple transcript requests.
Who Uses OneTranscript®?
- Police officers seeking advancement
- Individuals working toward police academy candidacy
- Teachers who want to document continuing education credits
- Anyone who wants to present college-level learning in an official record
If you have questions about Excelsior University’s educational benefits, contact:
Cortney Shaughnessy, Associate Director of Partnership Development
Phone: (917) 999-8428 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org