Arkansas State University - Jonesboro
(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.) Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Applied Science in Nursing, Associate in General Studies, Bachelor of Applied Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Music Education, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Bachelor of Science in Education, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences, Bachelor of Social Work.
- In addition to credit awarded through courses completed at regionally accredited colleges and universities, the University will consider awarding credit toward an Associate or a Baccalaureate degree for: Advanced Placement (AP), College level examination program (CLEP), local department course challenge examinations, Military service education and experience, formal noncollegiate courses for which credit has been recommended as listed in the directory of NCCRS and in the National Guide to Educational Credit for Training Programs, published by ACE.
- A maximum of 25 percent of the total hours required for an Associate or a Baccalaureate degree may be earned through these types of credits.
- Arkansas State University delivers educational curricula in a variety of formats, including the traditional classroom, Interactive Television Network, and web-based courses.
- The University also offers many night classes.
- All of these formats are available so that we may better accommodate all students.