Skip to main content

National College Credit Recommendation Service

Board of Regents  |  University of the State of New York

Request for Assistance in Obtaining College Credit

If you encounter difficulties in receiving transfer credit, please complete this form to request assistance from NCCRS. NCCRS will email the college official and advocate on your behalf to request that the college award credit for the learning experience(s) you completed. If your request does not submit properly, please provide the information below in an email sent to

Student Information
(include title, e.g., Miss, Ms., Mr.)
Contact Information
Training Information
College/University Information
College Official's Information

Please provide the Name, Title, Phone and Email address of the person you spoke to. 

(include courtesy title, e.g., Miss, Mrs., Ms., Mr., Professor, Dr., etc.)
(e.g., Registrar, Advisor, Director, Transfer Coordinator, etc.)
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 0 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.