(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.) Baccalaureate degrees in anthropology, art, biology, business administration, chemistry, clinical laboratory science, communication, computer science, criminal justice, education, English, fine arts/graphic design, foreign languages, history, history/political science, interdisciplinary studies, marine and environmental biology and policy, mathematics, medical technology, music, nursing, political science, psychology, social work, Spanish and international business, software engineering, and theatre arts. Graduate degrees in business administration, corporate and public communication, computer science, criminal justice, education, English, financial mathematics, history, liberal arts, nursing, mental health counseling, psychological counseling, public policy, social work, and software engineering. Associate degrees in general studies and elective studies.
- The University will award credit based on the following measurements of non-collegiate learning: credit by exam, applied music, portfolio assessment, proficiency examinations (CLEP, DANTES), formal noncollegiate coursework for which credit recommendations have been established by the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS), military experiences recommended for credit by the American Council on Education (ACE).
- Monmouth University requires that students complete the last 32 credits of a degree at Monmouth. Above referenced credits cannot be included in the last 32 credits.
- Monmouth endeavors to support lifelong learning by providing services and programs--degree and non-degree, credit and non-credit--that enable nontraditional students to meet their varied educational needs and goals.
- Those wishing to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies may choose from courses offered during the day or in the evening.
- The University also makes special provisions for returning students wishing to resume studies after a long absence from the classroom.
- Personalized counseling services and individualized transcript evaluations are part of the services offered at Monmouth.