Golden Gate University
(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.) Bachelor of Arts in Management; Bachelor of Science in Accounting; Bachelor of Science in Information Technology; Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), General Course of Study; Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with concentrations in: Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, and Public Administration. Graduate programs in Accounting, Business, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Management, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Public Administration, Psychology, Tax.
- GGU is transfer friendly. Many types of credit are considered such as: CLEP or ACT-PEP examinations; DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Tests); professional military education; and training programs evaluated by ACE-CCRS and NCCRS.
- We also have articulation agreements with most California community colleges.
- GGU is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WSAC).
- The faculty is comprised of scholar-practitioners, many of whom are career professionals with advanced degrees who bring real-world experience to the classroom.
- Courses are offered nights, weekend and online in 8- and 16-week formats that begin year-round.