California Coast University
(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.) California Coast University offers Associate degrees in the areas of Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Marketing, Health Care Administration, and Psychology. Bachelor degrees include Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Management, Marketing, Criminal Justice, and Psychology. Master degrees include MBA, MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA Management, MBA Marketing, Master of Education, and Master of Science in Psychology. Doctorate degrees include Doctorate of Education in Educational Administration, Doctorate of Education in Organizational Leadership, and Doctorate of Education in Educational Psychology.
- The College awards credit based on the following measurements of noncollegiate learning: proficiency examinations (CLEP, AP); credit recommendations established by NCCRS; Credit recommendations for military training and experience established by ACE and DANTES exams; and individualized assessment of prior learning.
- Up to 33% of a student's undergraduate degree may be earned through these methods.
- California Coast University was founded in 1973.
- The University provides degree completion programs designed for students whose geographic, professional, or personal time commitments keep them from completing their education in traditional on-campus programs.
- CCU offers low tuition and interest free payment plans.
- All Programs are flexible and self-paced without any scheduled meeting times or exam dates.
- The University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).