NCCRS Job Posting
Title: Evaluation Associate
NCCRS, a program of the University of the State of New York Board of Regents, is seeking a dynamic, highly-organized individual interested in joining our organization as an evaluation associate. In this role, you will contribute to the success of an innovative, nationally-recognized academic evaluation service linking workplace and nontraditional learning to college credit by providing administrative and technical support, maintaining financial records, interacting with the Regents Research Fund manager, and administering all aspects of exceptional, professional customer service and relations. The NCCRS office is located in Albany, New York. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to and address inquiries to provide exceptional customer service and enhance customer relations
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation and editing of professional reports, presentations, and marketing materials
- Order office supplies and equipment, as needed
- Handle financial aspects in coordination with the Regents Research Fund manager, including submitting and reconciling expense reports, preparing and monitoring invoices, and maintaining accounting records
- Maintain and organize program files, archives and historical records, contact lists, and databases
- Contribute to strategic marketing campaigns and plans, including coordination of social media initiatives
Qualifications: An Associate's degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field and/or experience in a higher education setting is a plus. At least four years of experience in office management and administration. Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required. Working knowledge of Drupal is an asset. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is necessary. Business communications, customer service, and accounting experience is required.
Salary and Benefits: Benefits include vacation, sick leave, personal leave, paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance, and contribution-paid retirement through TIAA after a one-year waiting period.
Application Procedure: Please submit the following information: resume, two work-related references, cover letter highlighting how your background matches the requirements for the position and supports the mission of the program. Email to: NCCRS@nysed.gov. Phone calls are not accepted. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Applications will be accepted through December 31, 2021.
University of the State of New York - An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer