Skip to main content

National College Credit Recommendation Service

Board of Regents  |  University of the State of New York

How do I request that an official transcript of my completed coursework be sent to my college?

Official transcripts are issued directly from the NCCRS member organization that sponsored the courses or programs. Transcripts are sent directly to the registrar at the college where transfer credit is being considered.  Many member organizations opt to send their transcripts through an NCCRS exclusive arrangement with Excelsior College. NOTE: Students who successfully complete a LearningCounts portfolio are issued a transcript through LearningCounts.