Western International University
(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.)
Associates of Arts Business
Bachelor of Arts Behavioral Science
Bachelor of Arts Criminal Behavior
Bachelor of Arts Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Arts Legal Studies
Bachelor of Arts Professional Communication
Bachelor of Science Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Business
Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Criminal Behavior
Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Finance
Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Human Resource
Management Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Legal
Studies Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Informatics IT
Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Management
Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Marketing
Bachelor of Science Business Administration
Bachelor of Science Informatics IT
Bachelor of Science Management
Master of Arts Innovative Leadership
Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration in Finance
Master of Business Administration in International Business
Master of Business Administration in Management
Master of Business Administration in Marketing
Master of Public Administration
Master of Science in Information Systems Engineering
- Transfer credit and/or advanced placement may be awarded for successful completion of the following national program tests: DANTES, CEEB, CLEP, and Excelsior College Examinations (previously know as ACT-PEP).
- A maximum of 72 credits may be accepted toward a bachelor degree through a combination of credit by examination, military training, and portfolio assessment.
- Students with a personal and professional experience that is equivalent to college-level learning may earn credits through the Assessment of Prior Learning (APL) Program.
- Examples of such learning include: credits from nationally accredited institutions, documentation of professional training courses, licenses and certificates earned, and essays relating to life experiences (30 credit maximum). Students must meet with an Academic Advisor for further information.
- Western International University provides working students with a broad and comprehensive view of themselves and the world around them by amplifying their ability to think critically, innovate, and communicate. By creating a better understanding of human and cultural differences, WIU enhances personal and professional lives, developing better citizens of the world.
- Students can attend classes at Main Campus in Phoenix, East Valley Campus in Chandler, Scottsdale Campus, Peoria Campus, or Ft. Huachuca Campus in Southern Arizona.
- WIU also has a unique online program - WIU Interactive Online - that allows students to attend class live via their computers or listen to recorded live sessions.
- Comprehensive Student Services include: Academic Advising, computer laboratories. Learning Resource Center with extensive online collections and internet access, Writing Center, International Program Office, and Financial Aid.