(List of degree programs generally contains those that are designed to accommodate working adults and nontraditional students.) For students who have at least 60 transferable college credits, Nyack College offers a fully-accredited Bachelor of Science degree through an innovative, accelerated, evening adult degree completion program. Currently, one major is offered through the adult program in Organizational Management. Students complete a 120 credit degree in a minimum of 14 months through a combination of transferring in 60 college credits (includes proficiency exams and ACE-CCRS and NCCRS credits as well as regular college course work), earning 28 credits via the previously mentioned sources as well as individualized portfolio evaluation, and by completing the 32 credit major by attending classes for four hours, only one evening per week.
- Nyack College will award credit for nonduplicative credit based on the following measurements of noncollegiate learning: proficiency examinations (ACT-PEP, AP, CLEP, DANTES, ECE, TECEP), formal noncollegiate training for which credit recommendations have been established by NCCRS and ACE-CCRS, military training and experience for which credit recommendations have been established by ACE, and individualized portfolio evaluation.
- Up to 60 credits may be transferred for proficiency examination, and/or up to 60 credits may be transferred for NCCRS and ACE-CCRS evaluated training, up to a combined total of 88 credits.
- In addition, a maximum of 88 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited colleges and universities.
- A maximum of 28 credits may be earned through the individual portfolio of learning from work and life experience for elective credits.
- Core graduation requirements in the liberal arts must be satisfied regardless of the number of credits a student has from any of these sources.
- Classes are offered in convenient locations in Nyack, Manhattan, and Online.